We are consciously improving our business decisions toward a more sustainable future and have taken a number of steps to achieve this;
- We have eliminated all single use plastic products from our office and warehouse environment. Providing water fountains for all our staff and contractors as well as full kitchen facilities to reduce paper and plastic waste.
- We actively recycle our soft plastics and currently testing soft plastics that decompose within 12 months in general landfill
- All outgoing packaging has been converted to 100% biodegradable satchels or recyclable boxes, including packaging tape, shipping and all other consumables
- We do not mass produce rather we stock limited quantities of our products so as to reduce waste and the impact to the environment
- We produce sizes and shapes of our products to maximise yardage and reduce wastage
- Our custom dyed products use only water based dyes
- 80% of our products are currently Made in Australia reducing environmental impacts of long distance transport and shipping and ensuring ethical work practices, fair wages and employee work standards are met, and never compromised.
- We work with interior designers on commercial projects on a made to order basis also minimising waste
- We recycle any excess or old stock through our property styling business then donate to a number of charities, including a woman’s refuge once the life cycle is complete
- All feathers found in our cushion inserts are natural duck feather and down 100% sourced through ethical Australian Farms and a bi product of the food supply chain.
- Our outdoor cushion inserts are made from 100% recycled PET bottles